Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Two countries are on the brink of war (moonburners vs sunburners). Azura is forced to choose between the man and the nation that she loves. Heir to the throne of Miina, is resigned to her fate. She must marry the enemy's king in the hopes of ending a centuries long war. But when a handsome and enticing stranger (Takeo) appears on the horizon, she is swept up in an illicit but undeniable romance.

When Azure's younger sister claims a false accusation of rape, Takeo's life is forfeit. Azura must give up all she knows in a daring and desperate plot to save him from the heat of the Tottori Desert.

This quick novella is awesome! I've added the main series to my TBR pile and when I find the time, I will be reading them! This 100 page story is packed with everything: forbidden young love, a marriage proposal, war, and a sister's jealousy. This novella and story line reminded me of "The Golden Compass" where some people have a spirit animal that talks, can do things and go places. I kept thinking of that movie b/c Azure's seishen is named Lyra.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account