Writing Style

N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Overall, This book was different from anything I've read in a while. It was more like a folktale which was refreshing.
Good Points
The book Moon & Shadow by J Steven Lamperti tells the story of Sebastian and his quest as the Knight of Moon & Shadow to protect his town of Westhavenbrook from a monster made of nightmares that have destroyed the village next door.
The book is told in the third person close. It switches between Sebastian and the various other members of the village. I enjoyed this because it has been a while since I have read a book where the point of view of an entire group played a significant role in the story. I found myself confused at first because it took me a little while to get used to the folktale style of tbs book. However, I quickly became intrigued by both sides of the tale.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
April 29, 2021
******PLEASE READ*****

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX  BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON  WHATSAPP  DIRECTLY +1 (424) 361?7554.  

[email protected] +1 (424) 361?7554 Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Zulu I was so confused and devastated when my boyfriend left me without word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my bf who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details.     Contact him on WhatsApp @ +1 (424) 361?7554 mywa.link/lordzulu   
KM
kathy melnick
April 29, 2021
******PLEASE READ*****

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX  BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON  WHATSAPP  DIRECTLY +1 (424) 361?7554.  

[email protected] +1 (424) 361?7554 Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Zulu I was so confused and devastated when my boyfriend left me without word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my bf who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details.     Contact him on WhatsApp @ +1 (424) 361?7554 mywa.link/lordzulu   
KM
kathy melnick
2 results - showing 1 - 2