Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book is really cute! I definitely enjoyed reading it! I haven't read a book in which both main characters are queer and I loved every second of it.

Meg and Linus have been friends forever and they share a lot of common things. Their friendship was the main theme of the book and I had a great time seeing it grow and develop further. They both deeply care about each other and it was quite the spectacle to see how this was actually one of the reasons of their small "falling apart". It's very much relatable and realistic because as I'm reading the book, I could recall similar events that happened to me and my friends. So yes, this book is like my kindred spirit.

Meg is more relatable for me as compared to Linus, because we're similar about many things. For one, I do act as a matchmaker between my friends and their crushes, especially if both of them are my friends. Haha! It's a great feeling to help out, especially if they end up being together. Although, both Meg and Linus are fabulous characters.

The development between Linus and Danny's relationship was a treat to read. I really enjoyed them both and I swooned so hard! Their scenes made me smile ear to ear!
Good Points
lgbtq+ representation, friendship and family relationships, effective writing style
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account