Review Detail

4.5 10
Young Adult Fiction 478
Romantic Comedy
Well...what I loved about this book. Number one was that I really enjoyed the main character and I'm not just saying that easily because I usually have the most trouble understanding the main character. I just really liked her personality and funk( I say that because I consider myself to have a little funk in my life). Number two was I loved the romance. I have literally tried to find another book to compare with Anna and the french kiss or this book that I am reviewing right now, but I can't. Why you may ask? Well, most romance books are usually for adults( if you know what I mean) But the author Stephanie Perkins makes it completely fine for younger children to read like myself. Number three was that I really enjoyed how Lola was kind of mentally fighting herself when Cricket came back. AND....drumbroll please....I ABSOLUTELY loved Cricket. I mean what could you hate about him. He is literally the man of my dreams. He is funny, charming, sweet, and I mean it doesn't hurt that he is kinda hot on the cover also. So, if you are looking for a light, fluffy romance to read then I reccomend it to you!
Good Points
Fun, easy read
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account