Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Told from Sabrina’s perspective, a story about loss, love, and freedom. James Brian could have done a much better job with this. The idea behind this story isn’t very original and it showed because there wasn’t anything special about the book. The characters were a bit confusing and weren’t clear about the way they were supposed to be presented. Sabrina was very confusing since she saw things differently than others which made it hard for me to understand some of the things.
Good Points
Even though I didn’t like the constant details of everything Sabrina saw, I liked having a vague picture of it. When she explained about the clouds and the static that was controlling people, I thought that was cool because in a way, its true. People are being brainwashed to believe in things that are broken instead of opening their eyes and seeing how awful the world is. I also liked the ending because Sabrina was forced to look inside herself and a very hard decision about whether she actually needed help or if the doctors were playing a cruel joke on her to keep her to stay.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account