Review Detail

Kids Fiction 1379
An Awesome Book
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Reader reviewed by Adrienne

This book is filled with action, adventure, and well-detailed fight scenes! It's very fun to read about the Chinese history this book ties into. I'd reccommend this book to any kid who does karate, like me, because it teaches you how to be confident and gives you some good advice on fighting skills!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
In 1910, twelve-year-old Savannah lives with her widowed father on...
The Neighborhood Surprise

0.0 (0)
All the children in the neighborhood like Mrs. Fig. She...
Jet the Cat (Is Not a Cat)

0.0 (0)
Jet is not like any other cat . . ....
Clique Here: A Wish Novel

0.0 (0)
Lily loves science and hanging out with her best friend,...
Smoke and Mirrors: The Heartstone

0.0 (0)
Corbin, a powerful shapeshifting young mage, was just beginning to...
Better Together

0.0 (0)
Freaky Friday meets The Parent Trap in New York Times...
Llama Llama Meets the Babysitter

0.0 (0)
With over 30 million copies in print, Anna Dewdney's New...
City (Wheels at Work)

0.0 (0)
Delivering, collecting, transporting and recycling! Lift the flap to see...
A Season of Flowers

0.0 (0)
Michael Garland (Daddy Played the Blues) displays his impressive illustration...

0.0 (0)
The Great Storm of 1893 evicts 15-year-old Gabbie from her...
You Are Fantastic!

0.0 (0)
From Hello!Lucky, the creators of My Mom Is Magical! and...
Early One Morning

0.0 (0)
Join a little boy searching the farm for his breakfast...
Little Sap: The Magical Story of a Little Forest Family

0.0 (0)
A little tree, guided by her family circle and forest...
The Little Things: A Story about Acts of Kindness

0.0 (0)
One girl’s simple act of kindness causes ripples in her...
The Cruelest Mercy (The Kinder Poison, #2)

0.0 (0)
In this sequel to The Kinder Poison—which People magazine proclaimed...

Latest Member Reviews

Rolling Warrior: The Incredible, Sometimes Awkward, True Story of a Rebel Girl on Wheels Who Helped Spark a Revolution

"Born in 1947, Heumann had polio at a very young age, leaving her legs and arms very weak. She was..."
Ghosts Unveiled! (Creepy and True #2)

"Ghosts are something that middle school students still think might be real; we have a lot of conversations about this..."
A Time of Fear: America in the Era of Red Scares and Cold War

"Starting with Vladimir Lenin's evolution in the early 1900s, Marrin gives a really complete overview of Communism and the reaction..."
El Deafo: Superpowered Edition

"This graphic novel memoir chronicles the author's experiences with hearing loss. After a childhood bout with meningitis at age 4,..."
City (Wheels at Work)

"WHEELS AT WORK: CITY is a simple but fun lift-the-flap book about vehicles little ones will see around the city...."
A Season of Flowers

"A SEASON OF FLOWERS is a lovely board book told from the perspective of flowers that appear from the spring..."
Curious About Insects

"CURIOUS ABOUT INSECTS is a great non-fiction board book that lays out some basic facts about insects. Each page has..."
Whose Big Rig?

"WHOSE BIG RIG? is a delightful board book that takes children through the vehicles involved in building a light rail,..."
Spi-ku: A Clutter of Short Verse on Eight Legs

"From the creative team that brought us Amphibian Acrobats and Superlative Birds, we now have this poetic treatment about every..."
Treemendous: Diary of a Not Yet Mighty Oak

"A small acorn chronicles her life in diary format from her start to her twentieth year. We see how an..."
Unbound: The Life and Art of Judith Scott

"Bornin 1943, twins Judith and Joyce Scott were close. They played with dolls and tea sets, and had adventures outside...."
Just Pretend

"In this graphic memoir, we see Tori as she is going into 7th grade. She and her friend spend a..."
Everything You Need to Know When You Are 10

"This starts with a list of things every ten year old needs, like a library card, a calendar, and a..."
What's Up, Fire Truck? (A Pop Magic Book): Folds into a 3-D Truck!

"WHAT'S UP, FIRE TRUCK? is an innovative book design that includes lots of lift-the-flap pages and then folds into a..."
The Stuff Between the Stars

"The Stuff Between the Stars by Sandra Nickel is a beautifully illustrated biography of Vera Rubin, the woman astronomer credited..."
Flip Flap Snap: Farm

"Flip Flap Snap: Farm by Joanna McInerney, artwork by Carmen Saldaña, will immediately engage young readers. While lifting the flaps..."
Flip Flap Snap: Dinosaurs

"Flip Flap Snap: Dinosaurs by Joanna McInerney, artwork by Carmen Saldaña, is an adorable book for young readers. While lifting..."
Colors of Habitats

"COLORS OF HABITATS is a beautifully illustrated oversized book of inspiration for artists. The book walks through different habitats from..."
I Am the Shark

"I AM THE SHARK is a fun and educational picture book about self-confidence. A great white shark is introducing the..."
The Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II

"My Name Ollis Bator from Tx USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel..."