Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Goodnight, Little Llama

0.0 (0)
Meet Little Llama, who is about to make a very...
The Boy and the Sea

0.0 (0)
A picture book meditation on curiosity, wonder, and finding one’s...
In Your Cozy Bed

0.0 (0)
A soothing bedtime board book from the creators of In...
Chicks Rock!

0.0 (0)
Rocker Chick overcomes stage fright to find her voice in...
The Beach (Bluey)

0.0 (0)
Read along and join Bluey's latest adventure! ...
All About Bluey

0.0 (0)
Meet Bluey! This lovable and imaginative Blue Heeler puppy is...
Instructions for Dancing

0.0 (0)
THE INSTANT #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • The critically...
Jonathan: Prince of Dreams

0.0 (0)
Still recovering from the tragic loss of his mother, typical...
Missing the Beat

0.0 (0)
The dream job? Check. The best friends? Check....
Meeting the Star

0.0 (0)
The spotless reputation? Check. The gorgeous movie star?...
Making the Play

0.0 (0)
The school of her dreams? Check. The perfect...
Runaway : Immortals of Indriell

0.0 (0)
They claim her mother died a hero. They...

Latest Member Reviews

Becoming a Good Creature

"Sy Montgomery and Rebecca Green join forces to create a picture book version of the memoir/nature study, How to Be..."
The Cat in the Box

"THE CAT IN THE BOX attempts to explain Schrodinger's work regarding quantum paradox. While the original thought experiment explained this,..."
Goodbye: A Story of Suicide

"A (quasi-creative?) non-fiction graphic novel, aimed at a Middle Grade or lower YA audience. It addresses the topic of bullying..."
Wild Girl: How to Have Incredible Outdoor Adventures

"WILD GIRL: HOW TO HAVE INCREDIBLE OUTDOOR ADVENTURES is written by Helen Skelton, a veteran wild girl herself. In this..."
The Ocean in Your Bathtub

"THE OCEAN IN YOUR BATHTUB is an informative picture book about how we interact with the ocean, often without realizing..."
Breaking Through: How Female Athletes Shattered Stereotypes in the Roaring Twenties

"One hundred years ago. When I was growing up, this seemed like an impossibly long time in the past. The..."
Stonewall Riots: Coming Out in the Streets

"June 28th marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots in Greenwich Village, New York City, so it's great to..."
Lost in the Pacific, 1942 (Lost #1)

"LOST IN THE PACIFIC, 1942 is a true story of survival. During World War II, a plane is on a..."
I Wish I Was a Polar Bear

"Did you know that polar bear adults live alone? Or that the only enemies polar bears have are other polar..."
I Wish I Was a Wolf

"In this beginning leveled reader, we are introduced to how wolves live. From packs to dens, short, easy sentences describe..."
Hello, World! Moon Landing

"This charming and informative book introduces the details of the first trip to the moon in 1969. HELLO, WORLD! MOON..."
Parkland Speaks: Survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas Share Their Stories

"The Parkland massacre took the lives of 17 students the day it happened and the very recent passings of two..."
The Nazi Hunters: How a Team of Spies and Survivors Captured the World's Most Notorious Nazi

"Adolf Eichmann orchestrated the removal of thousands of Jews to concentration camps, where many met their deaths. He managed to..."
I Wish I Was a Gorilla

"This level one reader introduces children to details about gorillas by asking what they would do if they WERE gorillas...."
More Deadly Than War: The Hidden History of the Spanish Flu and the First World War

"This well-illustrated book covers a vast amount of historical information concerning both World War I and the Spanish Flu Epidemic,..."
Science: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World

"Insightful, engaging, and downright fun! LEGO hits on all the learning styles in this brilliantly interactive science primer. ..."
CoderDojo Nano: Make Your Own Game: Create with Code

"This book provides clear and precise instructions for creating a video game. While I have coded in the past, I..."
Votes for Women!: American Suffragists and the Battle for the Ballot

"A candid, comprehensive, and thoroughly researched look at the long fight for women’s rights—spanning nearly a century of history while..."
Growing Friendships: A Kids' Guide to Making and Keeping Friends

"Utilizing plain language and a kid-friendly presentation, Growing Friendships examines and addresses a wide range of socially detrimental issues such..."
Project Semicolon: Your Story Isn't Over

""Stay Strong. Love endlessly. Change lives." --Amy Bleuel This suicide and mental illness awareness collection is made..."