Review Detail

Kids Fiction 227
Encourages Kids to Help the Environment
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Our favorite character, Daniel the Tiger, heads to the park to play with his friends. But when they get there, they find it littered with garbage! With it being so dirty, they're unable to play, so the best option is to clean it. Daniel and his friends work together to pick up the garbage and recycle appropriately. Once clean, they're free to play!

CLEAN-UP TIME is a ready-to-read level one book that not only helps children learn their words, but how important it is to clean up the environment. With the environmental issues we've been having, this is the perfect way to introduce cleaning and helping where you can. My little girl loves Daniel the Tiger so enjoyed this book and I like that she got something out of it too. Also, I love how every story with Daniel, there's an underlying theme of friendship that children can relate to.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this book to parents who want to introduce environmental issues to their children, but aren't certain how to go about it. This book is also great for fans of Daniel the Tiger who are learning how to read because the words are simple enough for them to sound out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account