Review Detail

Kids Fiction 122
beautiful collection of mermaid art
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

MERMAID LIFE is a fun collection of artwork themed around mermaids. With a few fun facts, silly moments, and inspirational quotes scattered throughout, this is a truly delightful book to browse through. The end of the book also includes a sheet of lovely stickers with gold foil accents.

What I loved: The artwork in the book is beautiful with great diversity of mermaids and so many fantastic details on every page. There is something new to discover each time you look through the book. Fun quotes, silly definitions, sea puns, and inspirational quotes add to the fun of the book, and there is plenty to explore throughout this delightful book. There are so many pages in this book that I would love to have framed for their beauty and charm. Stickers at the end add to the fun of the experience with lovely gold foil accents that make them stand out.

Final verdict: Perfect for the mermaid fans in your life, this collection of artwork is a delight to explore. Great at any age, beautiful artwork, inspirational quotes, and plenty of sea-related puns make MERMAID LIFE is charming ode to mermaids.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Gutter Girl (Twin River High, #1)

0.0 (0)
Star football player Jace Rovers has a secret. And not...
The Last Fallen Star (Gifted Clans, #1)

0.0 (0)
Riley Oh can't wait to see her sister get initiated...
Take Me Home: Forests of the World

5.0 (1)
Bite-sized facts about forests from around the globe, pointing out...
Hurricane Summer

0.0 (0)
In this sweeping debut, Asha Bromfield takes readers to the...
All Kinds of Other

0.0 (0)
In this tender, nuanced coming-of-age love story, two boys—one who...
Reign of Secrets

0.0 (0)
At the Midnight Ball, leave your inhibitions at the...
The Forest of Stolen Girls

0.0 (0)
1426, Joseon (Korea). Hwani's family has never been the...
Go the Distance

4.5 (2)

0.0 (0)
What if Meg had to become a god? After...
In Deeper Waters

0.0 (0)
A young prince must rely on a mysterious stranger...
These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames, #1)

0.0 (0)
When twin heirs are born in Tourin, their fates...
Take Me Home: Waters of the World

0.0 (0)
Bite-sized facts about bodies of water from around the globe,...
This Is My America

0.0 (0)
The Hate U Give meets Just Mercy in this unflinching...
Colors in Nature

0.0 (0)
Magnificent, hand-painted illustrations by a rising star of Czech watercolor...
Welcome to Arizona

0.0 (0)
Welcome to Arizona! We're glad you're here! Introducing a new...
I Don't Want to Go to School

0.0 (0)
It's Mouse's first day of school. It's Dinosaur's first day...
Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet

0.0 (0)
I'm Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter meets Emergency Contact...

Latest Member Reviews

Go the Distance

"Go the Distance by Jen Calonita is the latest installment in Disney’s Twisted Tale series. This time the story focuses..."
The Evil Queen audiobook

"The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter has been on my radar since it first hit shelves in 2019. I love..."
Go the Distance

"Hercules proved he was a true hero and became a god like his parents, Zeus and Hera. Meg is thrilled..."
Meet Cute: Some people are destined to meet

"MEET CUTE is a fun, romantic anthology featuring stories about people first meeting. Ranging from cute to funny to dark..."
Victor and Nora: A Gotham Love Story

"VICTOR AND NORA is a romance graphic novel that will make you both smile and cry. The death of Victor's..."
Love & Olives (Love & Gelato #3)

"Olive Varanakis's father was obsessed with the lost city of Atlantis, and since he was born and raised on the..."
Hot British Boyfriend

"Ellie lives in Washington D.C. and attends an elite school, even though the tuition is a stretch for her single..."
The Quantum Weirdness of the Almost-Kiss

"THE QUANTUM WEIRDNESS OF THE ALMOST-KISS is a delightful YA STEM-themed romance. Evie and Caleb have been BFFs since they..."
To Whatever End

"TO WHATEVER END is a YA contemporary with a magical twist - the main character is able to see the..."
The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising, #2)

"Now that the Dark Queen has risen, Guinevere and Arthur must do everything they can to keep Camelot safe. However,..."

"THE CAMELOT BETRAYAL by Kiersten White is the second book in her YA retelling of the King Arthur Legend. The..."
The Bitterwine Oath

"THE BITTERWINE OATH is a YA fantasy and light horror read. Nat is the descendent of the girl who put..."
Hot British Boyfriend

"When Ellie is completely humiliated by her best friend an crush, she decides the best way to escape her jeering..."

"THE CAMELOT BETRAYAL continues Guinevere's story as she seeks to find her footing in a world that keeps throwing her..."
Loveboat, Taipei

"WHAT I LOVED: Ever’s pushy parents have already gotten their way by making her apply to medical school, but..."
The Mermaid, The Witch, and the Sea

"THE MERMAID, THE WITCH, AND THE SEA is a lush, beautiful, and romantic fantasy that follows Flora, now living as..."
Now That I've Found You

"Evie is a young actress living in L.A. and has a legacy to live up to. Her parents are famous..."
These Violent Delights

"Eighteen-year-old Juliette Cai is the heir to the powerful Shanghai gang the Scarlets. Their rivals are the Russian White Flowers...."
13 Little Blue Envelopes

"Ginny's artistic, beloved aunt Peg moved away from the US suddenly, and passed away unexpectedly. When Ginny receives a packet..."
Kingdom of the Wicked

"Thrills and chills abound in Kerri Maniscalco‘s new release Kingdom of the Wicked. I don’t know where to start! This..."