Review Detail

Kids Fiction 480
Sesame Street goes to sleep!
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

SWEET DREAMS: A GOODNIGHT LULLABY is a great bedtime book pick for children who love Sesame Street. Sesame Street is settling down to sleep for the night, and the book visits each of the key characters with a bedtime suggestion, such as taking a bubble bath with your favorite toy (Ernie) and counting down to sleep (the Count).

I loved the lightly rhyming text and the trip around Sesame Street. Children will love to see their favorite characters doing the things they love. I do wish Cookie could have been doing something else as his suggestion is to "End the day with a bedtime treat, something tasty, something sweet" (milk and cookies), and I am not sure many people want to give children cookies right before bedtime. However, this is what we all know about Cookie, so it does fit with his character.

The book moves quickly and is a cute one to share before bedtime. Overall, I would definitely recommend this one for children who are fans of Sesame Street characters, as this is a nice round-up of them with cute bedtime messages.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account