Review Detail

Kids Fiction 256
adorable photo collection
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

POCKET PIGGIES: I LOVE YOU! is another adorable collection of photographs of real pocket pigs. Each page features a short phrase and a photo of one or more pigs with some cute background details. It is full of color and plenty of cute. The message is one of love between the reader and listener, and it's a great, quick read with the added bonus of photographs of real animals.

What I loved: Young children love looking at real animals and photographs, so this is a great collection of cute pocket pig photos for them to browse. The board book nature makes this a fun one for young toddlers to turn the pages of themselves. The messages are simple but sweet, and portray a lot of love between reader and listener, such as "What’s the best thing in the world? I love you more than that!" It's a simple and sweet read, great for the youngest animal lovers.

Final verdict: POCKET PIGGIES: I LOVE YOU! is a delightful and adorable board book with messages of love. A great gift for older infants and toddlers, young children will enjoy looking at these adorable pigs and hearing messages of love.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account