Review Detail

Kids Fiction 344
Knights and Dragons with Rhymes
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

HELLO KNIGHTS is all about the life of a knight. There's armor, a king, a queen, knights marching here and there, and DRAGONS! The job of a knight is to guard the castle and watch for trouble. But when the dragons come, they realize how small they are compared to the dragons. Will there be a battle?

I love the cleverness of the rhyming scheme and the bright colors of the images. In the back of the book, the pages have flaps that open up to reveal the party going on inside of the castle. HELLO KNIGHTS is a fun read that I found myself smiling along with my daughter as I read it to her.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to fans of knights, dragons, and unique rhyme schemes. The rhyming makes it interesting for all ages and even for those who might not know about knights.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Glass Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #2)

0.0 (0)
Once Upon a Time meets Game of Thrones in book...
Meanwhile

0.0 (0)
Celebrate 10 years of this completely original graphic novel take...
Grant Beagan: The Finder's Code

0.0 (0)
He’s just an ordinary teenager who likes astronomy, video games,...
Fisher- Price Fun in the Jungle: Explore, Touch, and Feel

0.0 (0)
Children will love exploring the different textures in this playful...
Glitter Globes: The Night Before Christmas

0.0 (0)
On the night before Christmas, all over the house, not...
Belinda Fellgate: HellCat

0.0 (0)
A contemporary teen fantasy about an inept 14-year-old girl who...
Breathless

0.0 (0)
From Jennifer Niven, the #1 New York Times bestselling author...
Music for Tigers

0.0 (0)
Shipped halfway around the world to spend the summer...
Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)

0.0 (0)
A broken world. An overwhelming evil. ...
Kingdom of Ice and Bone (The Frozen Sun Saga, #2)

0.0 (0)
Lira and Reyker have lost everything. Including each other....
Sword of the Seven Sins

0.0 (0)
Eva Marteinn never wanted to be a killer. Raised...
Things That Should Stay Buried

0.0 (0)
Some destinies are written in the stars. Others must...
How It All Blew Up

0.0 (0)
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda goes to Italy...
Horrid

0.0 (0)
From the author of You Must Not Miss comes...
Tsalix Silverthorn and the Scepter of Destiny

0.0 (0)
The latest phenomenal work from New York Times Bestselling author...
The Adventures of Bubba Jones (#4): Time Traveling Through Grand Canyon National Park

0.0 (0)
In the fourth book of this award-winning national park series,...

Latest Member Reviews

"Four very different high school girls plan to spend one month together in GIRLS OF JULY, and they each have..."
Give Me Some Truth

"Carson Mastick and Magpie "Maggi" Bokoni are two Native American high school students living on a reservation outside of Niagara..."
We'll Fly Away

"Bryan Bliss starts WE'LL FLY AWAY with a quote from the legendary anti-death penalty activist, Sister Helen Prejean. "It is..."
Top Ten

"TOP TEN was an amazing contemporary book that was the perfect blend of adorable and kicks you in the feels...."
The Football Girl

"An amazing book with appealing characters."
The Football Girl

"Tessa is a great athlete-- she runs in a local race with her friends Marina and Lexie and wins first..."
Life by Committee

"Tabitha kissed another girl's boyfriend. The secret is eating her up inside. She can't tell anyone who knows..."
The Dead Boyfriend: Fear Street Relaunch #5

"Caitlynn's friends are a bit concerned that she is spending so much time with Blade. Deena Fear has warned Caitlynn..."
Forget Me Always (Lovely Vicious #2)

"FORGET ME ALWAYS is the second book in the Lovely Vicious series. It picks up where Love Me Never leaves..."
Winning

"What I Loved: Winning is told through four different points of view: Lexi, the pageant queen who serves as..."
Shuffle, Repeat

"June isn't happy that her mother has chosen to move out into the country, especially since she has arranged for..."
A Season for Fireflies

"The concept and the cover of this book was what drew me in originally and the characters kept me invested...."
A Season for Fireflies

"There are books one simply enjoys, and then there are the ones that touch us in unexpected ways and keep..."
A Season for Fireflies

"I really enjoyed reading BETWEEN US AND THE MOON (written by the same author), which I thought was a really..."
Dumplin'

"I really do like this book, but I wish I liked the plot more. Without giving away spoilers,..."
No Use for a Name

"NO USE FOR A NAME by Penelope Wright is the author’s debut contemporary young adult novel about fifteen-year-old “Baby” Anderson..."
Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious #1)

"Love Me Never, is hands down one of my favorite reads of the year, so far. Witty. complex..."
This Is My Brain on Boys

"YA Contemporary, THIS IS MY BRAIN ON BOYS has caught my attention from the very beginning of the story. It..."
The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions)

"YA Contemporary Romance, THE NEW GUY (AND OTHER SENIOR YEAR DISTRACTIONS) will be shortened to "THE NEW GUY" for this..."
Not Okay Cupid

"Hazel has everything going for her until she catches her so-called BFF with her boyfriend. What's a girl to..."