Review Detail

Kids Fiction 1660
Enchating Story About Rapunzel
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
My daughter and I love to watch the Tangled Series on the Disney Channel together, so I was so excited when I saw this book. In RAPUNZEL AND THE LOST LAGOON, Rapunzel is struggling to fit into her new role as the princess, so her mom feels she'll do better with a lady-in-waiting.

Cassandra wants to be one of the palace guard. Her father is captain of the guard, so she should have an easy in. However, her dad feels like she's needed somewhere else. That place is at Rapunzel's side as her lady-in-waiting.

Cassandra is icy at first and hard to get to open up, but Rapunzel isn't one to give up. She sees the caring side of Cassandra and is willing to wait for her to come out of her shell. They bond over the mystery behind the Lost Lagoon. It's supposed to hold a secret power within it and is sought by many others. The knowledge Cassandra and Rapunzel uncover also puts them at risk.

Final Verdict: This book was full of adventure and action. I loved watching the friendship develop between Rapunzel and Cassandra. I would recommend this book to those who love princesses and fairy tales along with a bit of adventure and action.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account