4.6 55
Hot
Kids Fiction 7446
dig into a good book
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Reader reviewed by stellargurl

i didnt think i would like this book. i mean who in the world would like to read a book that has to do with boring, old, holes? thats what i though before i actually picked up the book and started reading it.

holes is about a boy with the name on stanley yelnats. as you can see, his last name is the backyard spelling of his frirst name stanley, making him a little more interesting than he should be. stanley and his family live in an apartment. his dad is a shoe-maker/fixer and im really not sure what his mom does. but thats besideds the point. this book tells about the bad luck(all thanks to stanleys no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing great-great-grandfather)and adventures of stanley at camp green lake after he is sentenced there because he is accused of stealing a pair of shoes. it was either jail or camp green lake and because stanley had never been to camp before and it had such a lovely name his parents decided to send him there.

this is a hilarious, hearth thoucinh book and i would recomend it to kids and parents of all ages.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account