Review Detail

More than a three hour tour
Sarah is so irritated with her father: how dare he get remarried to a woman he has met online, and move her and her two sons, Marco and Nacho, into their California home. Having all of them go on the "honeymoon" together doesn't help, especially when adding three people to the package results in the group having to stay in a disgusting hotel and sharing a bed with her new stepmom. If only Sarah knew... the "luxury yacht" that they've booked is a worn out old boat, and when a storm hits, the family ends up stranded on a rather unnerving island. There's an abandoned house, but no sign of other people, and lots of disturbing things occur while the group is trying to rally forces to survive until they are rescued.

This had lots of good details about survival on an island, decent description of the difficulties of blending a family.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Last Fallen Star (Gifted Clans, #1)

0.0 (0)
Riley Oh can't wait to see her sister get initiated...
Take Me Home: Forests of the World

5.0 (1)
Bite-sized facts about forests from around the globe, pointing out...
Hurricane Summer

0.0 (0)
In this sweeping debut, Asha Bromfield takes readers to the...
All Kinds of Other

0.0 (0)
In this tender, nuanced coming-of-age love story, two boys—one who...
Reign of Secrets

0.0 (0)
At the Midnight Ball, leave your inhibitions at the...
The Forest of Stolen Girls

0.0 (0)
1426, Joseon (Korea). Hwani's family has never been the...
Go the Distance

4.5 (2)

0.0 (0)
What if Meg had to become a god? After...
In Deeper Waters

0.0 (0)
A young prince must rely on a mysterious stranger...
These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames, #1)

0.0 (0)
When twin heirs are born in Tourin, their fates...
Take Me Home: Waters of the World

0.0 (0)
Bite-sized facts about bodies of water from around the globe,...
This Is My America

0.0 (0)
The Hate U Give meets Just Mercy in this unflinching...
Colors in Nature

0.0 (0)
Magnificent, hand-painted illustrations by a rising star of Czech watercolor...

Latest Member Reviews

Light of Day

"A companion novel to Van Diepen's ON THE EDGE, this contemporary romance and mystery novel is told from the point..."
On the Edge

"It all started when Maddie Diaz took a shortcut through the park, something that should have had her home safe..."
On the Edge

" A well-written urban romance with strong world-building and unique characters, ON THE EDGE is a refreshing addition to the..."
Caged Warrior

"CAGED WARRIOR takes the reader to places they had no idea they could even go between the pages of a..."
Revenge of a Not-So-Pretty Girl

"What I Loved: The strengths of this book are the realistic setting and the nuanced relationships between family members...."
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #2)

"I'm a sucker for mystery solving, sleuthing teenagers. No matter how unrealistic the circumstances are, I love to read about..."
Darius & Twig

"It is so easy for us to get stuck inside our personal little bubbles. I rarely ever escape outside of..."
Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool #1)

"For this review, I'm going to turn up a bit of my gushing girlishness for a while. Deadly Cool..."