Review Detail

Kids Fiction 2174
Fantastic Easter story to share with little ones!
Overall rating

Plot/Characters/Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

I have always loved The Berenstain Bears, ever since I was a little girl. And now that I'm older, I love that I can share their stories with my children. This book is no exception. In this book, Brother and Sister Bear are at Sunday School on Easter and they have Easter candy on their mind. Their teacher asks them what Easter is really about and their reply is "Bible Stuff". So, Missus Ursula take them to a play being performed on the life of Jesus, and they learn all about his life. The book talks about some of the most famous miracles Jesus performed, and then goes into more detail about his death and resurrection. The bears are stunned and by the end of the book are able to discuss what Easter is really about!

I really appreciate the fact that there are books out there that help make Jesus' death and resurrection easier for children to understand. This book does just that. It opens the door for family discussion, and even have discussion questions and activities in the back that the entire family can do together.

I highly recommend this book to any young child wanting to learn more about what Easter is truly about!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account