Review Detail

Kids Fiction 19771
Among The Hidden book Review
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Reader reviewed by Ali

I am a fifth grader, and I just completed Among The Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix. When I was reading I kept asking to myself, "would I myself have own the guilt to have confidence in the rally of that sort?" It's something we all have our personal thoughts about. However, wouldn't it be a nice trate to have. In life ther's going to be ups and downs, positives and negetives, but that's life, and that's how it's going to be. Maybe if main character Luke, would have had the will, the ending would have a different result.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Fowl Twins (The Fowl Twins, #1)

0.0 (0)
One week after their eleventh birthday, the Fowl twins--scientist Myles,...
Kai and the Monkey King (Brownstone's Mythical Collection, #3)

0.0 (0)
When Kai grows tired of her bookish mum not being...
Astro Kittens: Cosmic Machines (Astro Kittens)

0.0 (0)
Greetings, my little Astro Kittens! Are you ready to take...
Astro Kittens: Into the Unknown (Astro Kittens)

0.0 (0)
Greetings, my little Astro Kittens! Are you ready to take...
All the Things We Do in the Dark

0.0 (0)
Sadie meets Girl in Pieces in this dark, emotional thriller...
The Rubicus Prophecy (The Witches of Orkney, #2)

0.0 (0)
Abigail has just started her second year at the Tarkana...
Fancy Nancy: Camp Fancy

0.0 (0)
Based on the Disney Junior TV show and inspired by...
Rules for Vanishing

0.0 (0)
In the faux-documentary style of The Blair Witch Project comes...
What Makes Us

0.0 (0)
A viral video reveals a teen’s dark family history, leaving...
Harry Potter Origami

0.0 (0)
Ever wanted to fold your own Chocolate Frogs? Or play...
By Any Means Necessary

0.0 (0)
Heart-wrenchingly honest, fans of Brandy Colbert and Nicola Yoon will...
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

0.0 (0)
Annie and Lee were just children when a brutal revolution...
Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
In 2001, audiences first met and fell in love with...
On the Come Up

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Bri wants to be one of the greatest rappers...
Spin

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Paris Secord's (aka DJ ParSec) career--and life--has come to...
Leah on the Offbeat

0.0 (0)
Leah Burke—girl-band drummer, master of deadpan, and Simon Spier’s best...

Latest Member Reviews

Bear's Springtime Book of Hidden Things

"Winter is over and Bear is ready to have some springtime fun. First, Bear has to gather everything he needs,..."
Hidden Creatures: Scratch Magic

"HIDDEN CREATURES: SCRATCH MAGIC contains pages with black on them. Some have the whole page and others have designs for..."
Ultimate Sticker Collection: DC Comics Wonder Woman (Ultimate Sticker Collections)

"A charming gift idea for young Wonder Woman fans, with plenty of additional DC universe appeal. This Wonder Woman..."
Laugh-Out-Loud Ultimate Jokes for Kids: 2-in-1 Collection of Awesome Jokes and Road Trip Jokes

"This durable hardback presents a sizable collection of perfectly clean kid’s jokes. There are anywhere from 3-6 jokes per page..."
Laugh-Out-Loud Road Trip Jokes for Kids

"A well-arranged, highly portable collection of kid-friendly jokes. This little paperback book of road trip ready humor is 128..."
Where's Waldo? 30th Anniversary Edition

"Where's Waldo is an iconic search and find activity book that has been entertaining people for 30 years. This 30th..."
Grocery Games! (Shopkins Jumbo Sticker Activity Book)

"For fans of the Shopkins phenomenon, this product has a lot going for it. Vibrant, cheerful, and devastatingly cutsie...."
Use The Force! (LEGO Star Wars: Activity Book)

"Once again LEGO and Star Wars team up to bring young fans a stellar activity book experience. Centering around..."
Big Nate: Doodlepalooza

"Obviously, activity books are not something that I purchase for my library, and they are hard to review, but this..."
LEGO Elves: Dragon Adventures

"An enchantingly vibrant storybook combined with a range of arts and activities. Emily Jones is called out of..."
Attack of the Sky Pirates (LEGO Ninjago: Activity Book with Minifigure)

"Ninjas and Pirates and Djinns… oh my! This 32 page comics and activities book is an engaging cross between..."
LEGO: Nexo Power Rules (LEGO Nexo Knights)

"A techno-magical good time! This 32 page comics and activities book is the perfect cross between an educational magazine..."
Mr. Hare's Big Secret

"Mr. Hare is hungry, and he is sitting under a cherry tree full of ripe fruit, but he has a..."
The Captain Underpants Super-Silly Sticker Studio

"This book is a HUGE hit in my household. My boys love The Captain Underpants series of books, so..."
Where's Waldo Now? The 25th Anniversary Edition

"At this point, I consider myself a Waldo expert. I have found him in almost every adventure, along with his..."
Where's Waldo? The Totally Essential Travel Collection

"This is by far my favorite Waldo edition! All seven books are bound in this travel sized book, perfect for..."
Magical Mix-ups: Friends and Fashion

"I would've loved this book as a child! Not only is it a story involving princesses, castles, witches, and toads,..."
Where's Waldo Now? The 25th Anniversary Edition

"For the Where's Waldo lover in your life, this Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition may be the perfect gift. Waldo and..."
Where's Waldo? Santa Spectacular

"I would have had hours of fun as a child if I had this Where's Waldo activity book. There are..."
Chet the Architect: Learn to Draw New York City's Museum Mile

JenJen
"This is a fun book for kids to learn about NYC architecture, landmarks, and the history behind them all while..."