Review Detail

Kids Fiction 3099
here come the waterworks!
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Reader reviewed by zach pacheco

i cried a lot in this book and it seams as though in many parts they wre tears of joy it makes me quiver with a fear when she finds a man siting in the red chair and also in this books extremely sad ending makes me want to crawl under a rock and read on and on about heidi's life after the ending and well its a emotional roller coaster, so b. it, and you learn a valuable lesson from it "some things in life you just can't know" i recomend this completely well written book (by the auther of regular guy) to anyone who dares to explore the hidden world around you and heidi as she sets of to find her past somthining everbody can just ask about , heidi must find out herself.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #3)

0.0 (0)
Morrigan battles a new evil as a strange, frightening illness...
The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1)

0.0 (0)
*AN INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER* From New York...
Among the Beasts and Briars

0.0 (0)
Ashley Poston, acclaimed author of Heart of Iron, returns...
Warriors of Wing and Flame (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #2)

0.0 (0)
In Warriors of Wing and Flame, the spellbinding sequel...
Corona Daze: Eva's time at home during Covid-19

0.0 (0)
"Angel's artwork is an inspirational blend of photographic images and...
Fae's Prisoner (Crimes of the Fae)

5.0 (2)

0.0 (0)
Griffin O’Shea is a traitor. It’s what those outside...
The Mirror: Broken Wish (The Mirror, #1)

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Elva has a secret. She has visions and...
Swamp Thing: Twin Branches

0.0 (0)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater (the...
Launch (Rise of the Anointed #1)

0.0 (0)
In the biblical stories, Samson had great strength. The prophet...
How to Catch a Yeti

0.0 (0)
From the New York Times and USA Today bestselling team...
Along Came a Fox

0.0 (0)
The perfect story to encourage children to treat others as...
Rosa's Big Pizza Experiment (Rosa's Workshop)

0.0 (0)
Follow Rosa and her friends as they prepare pizzas! Each...

Latest Member Reviews

Eve of Man

"EVE OF MAN by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher is the latest in YA dystopias. In the story, a phenomenon of..."
The Last Hope

"I honestly don’t know where to begin! The Last Hope by Krista & Becca Ritchie picks up thirty days after..."
Breakout

"BREAKOUT by A.M. Rose is an edge-of-your-seat, YA dystopian adventure that will have you turning page after page well past..."
The Last Hope

"THE LAST HOPE is a thrilling conclusion to the THE RAGING ONES duology. As we know from the first book,..."
Breakout

"BREAKOUT is a thrilling and fast-paced YA sci-fi/dystopian. Lezah is in prison for a crime she cannot remember. This future..."
Skyward

"Sanderson raises the YA sci-fi quality bar in this high-flying story of human survival, friendship, legacy, loss, and confronting enormous..."
The Body Market

"THE BODY MARKET by Donna Freitas is the sequel to the young adult dystopian novel, UNPLUGGED, released in summer 2016...."
Illuminae

"Wow! I'm not even sure what to say about this book without ruining it for everyone. I'm not normally much..."
The Takedown

"Kyla Cheng comes right out and says she doesn't expect readers to like her. All that matters to her is..."
Illuminae

"This book jumps right into the action. Kady and Ezra's home planet; Kerenza is invaded by BeiTech. UTA (United Terran..."
On the Edge of Gone

"When Denise and her mother prepare to leave for the temporary shelter they’ve been assigned to stay safe when the..."
Illuminae

"The story follows exes Kady and Ezra after two rival corporations decide to go to war, resulting in the destruction..."
Illuminae

"Lo and behold, the book that put me into a reading slump for a while because I couldn’t find anything..."
Infinity Lost

"In this book, most everything is made and owned Blackstone Technologies. It would be if Google or Apple owned and..."
Illuminae

"Wow. This book is uniquely put together. How did it even get published in the first place? My goodness. The..."
Illuminae

"Girl breaks up with her boyfriend, planet gets destroyed, and then there’s the viral outbreak… If you aren’t curious..."
Illuminae

"I thought this book would be difficult to read given the layout but once I started it I realized that..."
Illuminae

"MY THOUGHTS I was so excited to read this book!! I love both of the authors' other book series..."
Illuminae

"This mashup of tried and true concepts makes for an accessible sci-fi experience, and is likely to appeal to fans..."
5 to 1

"It’s the year 2054 and India has a ratio of five boys for every 1 girl. Suddenly girls are highly..."