Review Detail

Kids Fiction 29445
a bridge to wiseman's cove
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Reader reviewed by ally

this book was good and showed good use of characterization, the characters seem ed real and were easy to relate to. however the story seemed to drag a little, this was the only down side. i would recomend that you read it. i read it in class and really enjoyed. it is one of those books that you just can't put down

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Baby Up, Baby Down: A First Book of Opposites

0.0 (0)
Handpicked by Amazon kids’ books editor, Seira Wilson, for Prime...
Be Our Guest!

0.0 (0)
Join Gray Malin’s menagerie of wild animals for a stay...
Hat Tricks

0.0 (0)
Meet Hattie the magician―she’s a natural performer, and you’re invited...
Stanley's Toolbox

0.0 (0)
It’s another busy day with Stanley and friends! ...
Spring Is Here!

0.0 (0)
When spring arrives, baby animals come out to play with...
10 Things I Hate About Pinky

0.0 (0)
The delightful follow-up to When Dimple Met Rishi and There’s...
The Child of Chaos

0.0 (0)
This is what fantasy fiction should be." --Piers Anthony, New...
Want to Read Rate this book 1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars Preview Star-Spangled: The Story of a Flag, a Battle, and the American Anthem

0.0 (0)
“O say can you see” begins one of the most...

0.0 (0)
July 20, 1969. It’s a day that has earned a...
Thurgood Marshall

0.0 (0)
When Thurgood Marshall—the great grandson of a slave—was born, African...
Down Under the Pier

0.0 (0)
There’s lots of fun to be had up on the...
Lali's Feather

0.0 (0)
This endearing story of identification and values shows the rewards...

0.0 (0)
Book three in a hilarious new series featuring one boy...

0.0 (0)
Everything starts with a question, like this one: Why do...

0.0 (0)
Worries, fears, and anxieties are all dragons that sneak up...

Latest Member Reviews

Choices

"The story: Michaela Matthews’ life has been all planned out: graduate law school, marry her longtime boyfriend Ethan, become..."
The Girl with the Broken Heart

"THE GIRL WITH THE BROKEN HEART is Lurlene McDaniel’s latest YA contemporary novel. The story follows Kenzie as she throws..."
Faithful

"Seventeen year old Shelby and her best friend, Helene, are in a horrific car crash. Helene is left in a..."
Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1)

"I read a TON of fae fiction and A WICKED TRILOGY by Jennifer L. Armentrout is so hilarious and refershing...."
A Love for the Pages

"A Love for the Pages was a nice and sweet contemporary novel. It's about June Eyermann, a nineteen-year-old whom loves..."
Eerie

"if you look through my books here in goodreads, the paranormal genre does not belong here. but this book drew..."
Eerie

"Book 2 promises to just as good 8D with several new surprises ;)"
Eerie

"This book captured me from the very start! I fell in love with all of the characters...I fell in love..."
Eerie

"Love paranormal reads? How about ones that will keep you awake and at the edge of your seat? This..."
Eerie

"Wow it has been a long time since I have read a book with such a unique world. Bear..."
Eerie

"Is Eerie 2 coming out soon? I want it NOW! :-D"
Eerie

"I absolute LOVED the book and couldn't put it down, It starts out rather sweet with Holly and Hailey helping..."
Eerie

"Eerie is one of those books that you get lost in. You forget about reality and become part of the..."
Eerie

"Take The Magicians throw in some potter and a splash of whiskey and you're destined to have this masterpiece! ..."
Eerie

"I found Eerie by chance, or maybe fate, either way, I LOVED this book. C.M. McCoy captured the ambiance of..."
Eerie

"Eerie is a thrilling paranormal romance and an engaging mystery. Hailey Hartley enrolls into the ParaScience University in Alaska after..."
Eerie

"I love Eerie from beginning to end. What moved me was the dedication to finding out the reason why Hailey's..."
Eerie

"I've heard the book described as a cross between Twilight and Harry Potter. I'm not sure that does the story..."
Eerie

"I absolutely loved this book!! From the very beginning the author grabs your attention and holds it throughout the book...."
Eerie

" I love YA stories so I totally enjoyed Eerie. "