Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I can't even right now. Oh my gosh. This was so awesome! Good gah at the suspense! It's like I was on a roller coaster and it was just building, going up, up, up. I thought I was going to explode and/or have a heart attack! It's kinda funny because I was just going on and on reading and thinking "I can't take much more! I can't take it!"
What'd I do? ... Kept reading! Haha!
I have so many mixed emotions though because this showed a whole new side of Tris, and honestly, I didn't like it. It made me so angry at her. I mean, helllooooo you have this great guy who really cares for you. Why keep things secret? She was just keeping everything from him and I really didn't understand why. Was it because of where she came from or what? Scared he wouldn't love her the same? I have no idea. I think if it was in front of my face (which I'm sure it was) I still wouldn't get it. Oh well. Amazing awesome hella epic book anyway!
There were so many things that happened that just sideswiped me. I'm still kinda reeling after this book. I think it'll take me a while to actually get over what just happened.
That ending though!
A cliffhanger! REALLY?! That is NOT fair!
I have GOT to get my hands on the next book before I go insane.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account