N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ad

I will first start out with telling you why I called this "A Truth". I called this a truth, because there are a lot of truth's about this book, but I chose one or two of them to focus on in this review.

To begin. To begin this review I will talk about other people and what they say about Eragon. Other people say that Eragon is a complete copy of Funke, Dragonriders of Pern, LOTR, Star Wars, and more. Let me ask you something first. Have you read every book ever published? I think the answer is no. No as in N-O. Are you wondering why I asked you this? Well, I hope you are, because I am going to tell why in the next paragraph.

Have you ever thought that George Lucas (Star Wars author) and J.R.R Tolkien (Lord of the Rings writer) ever stole something? Well, let me be the first to break it to you. Yes, they stole from other people, most likely. The theft might have been a little one, but for one person or another they freak out at one copied word or one copied idea. Let me tell you something, all authors, except for those at the very beginning of time or the first ever published in the world, stole from something/someone else. Now to begin with the real review.

Another thing I would like to say really fast before the review. Poalini did not steal names, because if he did it would have said Orc instead of Urgal. Also, Eragon and Aragorn do not sound anything alike, well sort of, but the orn is different then on. Also, Poalini chose the name Eragon, because E is right after D in the alphabet so: ERAGON=DRAGON with the D=E. If you don't understand math the D and E are switched. Ragon Ragon Dragon Eragon. Get it good, now let me begin, please.

Eragon is a masterfully spun book that can intice the reader to want more and more. I hope Mr. Poalini keeps writing, for he will keep getting better. I rated this book a 4/5 because it has some flaws and other things, but most of it is okay. Thank you for reading my review, good day or good night, what ever.

=AD+
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account