Review Detail

3.9 68
Young Adult Fiction 959
Yes, Lengthy... Yes, Long... But NO, NOT Boring!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by EshInoBi

I fell in love with this book! When people describe this book, they usually complain about its length. I must admit, it was pretty lengthy, and started me reading longer books, but it's so worth it. I loved him as he got Saphira's egg, met Brom, and everything he did. I pity those who think that just because this book is long, they can't read a great story! So read Eragon, or you'll regret that you didn't read it in so long after I finally persuade you to read it!

Eragon is an extra-ordinary book, written by Christopher Paolini when he was 15 years old. That's young. I wish I could write like he does, with so much description, and such exciting plots. I love how he though up the name Eragon, from Dragon, and made the D E(the next letter in the alphabet), and I tried making short stories with words and changing the first letter with the next letter in the alphabet, and it really sounds good! Christopher Paolini is an excellent writer and I hope everyone in the world would please themselves and read this book!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account