N/A
Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I Liked
This book was fantastic. It depicted down to a tee what it is like to be a high schooler on summer vacation. Anybody could read this book and see themselves in Cait and her friends. I know I did. Even though this is most likely a work of fiction, it had elements of truth behind it and that is this books biggest strength.

Cait, who was the main character, was written quite well. It’s not always easy to write teenagers but Katey Taylor did an excellent job of capturing the fickleness of teenagers. I truly saw my teenage self in Cait. The events she experienced during the course of the book was something teenagers face everyday. I enjoyed her voice and found myself rooting for Cait all the way.

What Left Me Wanting More
It was difficult to come up with something that left me wanting more because this book was terrific but I did manage to come up with at least one. One thing, and this is more of a personal choice, is the way the text messaging/instant messaging was formated in the book. It was the same text style as the rest of the book so it made it a little tricky to discern when there was a text and when there was the rest of the story. This might not bother some as it did help with the flow of the book.

Final Verdict
Inebriated is a one of kind book that everybody should read. It has well written teenagers, a great, albeit heartbreaking plot and a main character that you will absolutely fall in love with.
Good Points
Well written teenagers, great plot, beautiful cover design
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account