Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Okay. So, 3 words for this book: Awesome, unique and refreshing.

The plot was quite nice and it kept me turning the pages, it kept up a nice and steady ascent up the interest ladder. The main character, Ana, is actually really weird and at first, I don't like her at all, but with Meadows' writing, she grew on me. Now, onto Dossam, or Sam.

Don't even get me started on Sam. He's 500 years old and he still makes me swoon. His moments with Ana are just so perfect I want to be in them. In fact, every moment in this book makes me wants to be in there, just partying with the dragons and such.

The plot itself though, lacked something. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because I didn't get some of the parts towards the end, and there are a lot of unanswered questions that TOTALLY needed answering. But other than that, the plot was exemplary and the POV was nice. I think the story's unique too, and this made me totally into utopias now. The wordplay was beautiful and expressive and I couldn't ask for more.

So overall, I give this about 4.5 stars. It's a beautiful book for a super nice price. And who doesn't love that cover, huh?!
Good Points
The characters were so swoon-worthy, especially Dossam, and they developed much through the novel. It felt new to my mind and it has a unique story, the conflict was very intense and had me squirming. The cover is absolutely stunning and I'm in love with Jodi Meadows' writing technique, so riveting.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 10, 2013
I liked the three words t the beginning
1 results - showing 1 - 1