Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU is a children's book full of love across all nationalities. The inclusion of diversity is incredible and makes this a must have for Valentine's Day, no matter what culture you're from . It's about how people, both adults and children, share and receive love. It's inspirational and heartfelt, and one my daughter really enjoyed. She gave me a big hug and kiss after reading it which means the world to me.

The lines have a cause and effect kind of thing and the second line always corresponds with the first. For example, "I love you because you cook with care. Because I love you, food tastes better when shared. This style gives the story a lyrical touch and the vibrant illustrations bring life to the words. It makes it an easy read that captures the attention of both children and adults. Love is a powerful emotion and this story brings it to life.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this book to families to read together. It's both multicultural and multigeneration that teaches no matter how different we are, everyone feels love.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account