Review Detail

Parental Love through all the Seasons
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

I LOVE YOU ALL YEAR ROUND takes the reader through each season and no matter how the environment changes around them, Big Hare will always love Litte Hare. In one book, we get four classic GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU stories, each featuring our favorite hares. The illustrations are soft and adorable with pastel coloring and I love how the brown hares always stand out from the environment.

In these stories, Little Hare and Big Hare do a variety of activities like I Spy, tag, and other season-specific games. With the parent-child interactions, this is a great story to share with children. It gave my daughter some ideas of games she wants to play with me which is the cutest thing. I also love how it teaches about the different seasons with a central focus on how much parents love their children. You can never say "I love you" too much and this story is a great way to express that.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to all younger children, especially fans of animals, because it is such a cute, sweet story for a parent to read to their child. Children need that reassurance sometimes and this story gives them that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account