Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I LOVE MY TEACHER brings our favorite characters from Daniel the Tiger and shows all of the amazing things teachers do for their students. They teach you new things, help calm your nerves, do all kinds of art projects, and more. In this story, Daniel thanks his teacher for everything she's done. He expresses his love for the things they do at school and how it's all thanks to her and her hard work.

As expected from the Daniel the Tiger illustrations, the colors are soft and have a gentle color scheme. In the back of the book are note-style cards for children to write why they love their teacher. Every other page has an engaging question to bring children into the story. Examples are what new things you learned from your teacher and what kind of fun things do you do at school. Teachers go above and beyond for their students to make sure they're both comfortable and learning what they need to. I like seeing them get the appreciation they deserve because I know I couldn't do what they do.

Final Verdict: I LOVE MY TEACHER is the perfect gift for Teacher's Day to show your appreciation. It will also calm children who are nervous about their first day of school because it shows how much fun they'll have.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account