N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Crimin

Picture the one you love most in life taking a huge leap.   Now, take that out of metaphorical land and push it into cold, hard reality.  One that is cruel and makes it so your love doesnt come bobbing back to the surface, all smiles and stories;  instead, you never see him again.  

When I was at the bookstore the other day, I saw this and was instantly grabbed by the cover.  You arent supposed to judge a book by its casing, I know, but something about the girl and boys clasped hands (and the boys transparent arm) seemed to call to me.

I read the back, gasped at the sad summary and peeled it open to look inside.  Imagine my surprise in finding it was a novel-in-verse!   Im a huge Ellen Hopkins fan, so after I saw the formatting, I marched straight up to the check-out and purchased it.   And, boy, Im glad I did.

This book was wonderful.  It showed me a heartbreaking tale of a girl and her dead boyfriend and how, through it all, he came back to help her ease through her grief.   It was a quick read too.  So, if youre an Ellen Hopkins fan, or just like paranormal romances, I suggest you pick this up, read it, then give it a home on your bookshelves.

You wont be disappointed. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account