Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Received free e-copy from Simon and Schuster Inc for reviewing purposes.

Hush, Hush the story of a fallen angel who wants to be human, but it may come at a great cost for him and the people he cares about(which are so few). Nora is a average teen girl with average problem, Marcie Millar, and with an average best friend Vee. But her world turns upside down when a bad boy, Patch, comes to town and stumbles on her life, first as her biology partner, later, much more.

I was interesting in reading this book since I saw the cover, gorgeous. But for some reason didn't pick it up until this opportunity (free e-copy) presented itself. It stared a bit slow for me, with not much going on, but as it progressed it started getting better.

The characters and the story are really well written. There were times in the story when I was surprised but mostly it was a bit predictable.

There is so much sexual tension between Nora and Patch, it practically jumping out of the pages. Nora wasn't really jumping for me as a tough heroine or something like it, but she seems real which is good too. In the contrary, Patch is totally out there. He amuses me.

I loved the fictionalized biblical features on this book, The Book Of Enoch, Adan and Eve, and the Nephilim. Thou, the best feature on this book is Patch. He is a mysterious character that after finishing reading Hush, Hush, I still feel like I don't know him much; but what I know about him, makes me really like him and want more. I feel like this book has a bit of a Twilight vibe to it and some phrasing seems similar. But, whatever, I enjoyed it. It was a good read. 4 Stars
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account