Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Why I Loved It: I used that last quote to give an example of the humor to be found in the series. They are have this whole sarcasm kind of thing going on incorporated into Nora and Patch's flirting that I adored. I mean it was fabulous. Just saying. Anyways, moving on. I was not expecting to love this book. The reviews are good, true, but I had never read a fallen angel type of book. Really I had never read anything about angels. Until now. Hush, Hush took me completely by surprise, and it was all pleasant feelings and happy thoughts.

Ok so the run-down on the book? Nora is living this average life, spending loads of time with her best friend Vee *who is seriously the tits*, and studying and spending lots of time home alone with her mom out of town. Then Patch comes to town and changes her world forever. He is confusing and mind-blowingly cute, and he seems like he can't decide if he wants to kiss or kill her. *That's a bit of a conundrum there.* Anyways, Nora is swept away into this world of fallen angels and their vassals and other such things. Really, there is no way to come out of such experiences the same.

The book is full of action, stupid decisions on Nora's part, and lots of Patch saving the day with his hot self. You may want to yell at Nora at times, but such urges will pass. Vee is also pretty hysterical and incredibly enduring. All in all, I thought the book was pretty awesome.

Who Should Read It: Fans of paranormal, angel books, and people willing to try something new. Here you go. I know the series is older, and I am seriously behind getting around to reading it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account