Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have to admit that it felt like Ari forgave Jackson too easily, but whatever. it was interesting how Melissa West talked about lodge. There was a war about to break loose on Earth because Lodge is dying and they need to go somewhere with life. I really wondered wether or not Zeus was good or bad or maybe just crazy. Ari is trying to negotiate/kill Zeus so that she can go back to earth. There is definitely more action and drama in this book, which I liked a lot because it made it feel more like a dystopia. I was also confused as to why Zeus wanted Ari, as he said in her dreams in the last book. That was not ever really said why in her dreams all of the ancients were bowing down to her and what not. There were some parts were I was confused, but I have to admit that the cliff hanger killed me, I mean KILLED. it has had to be one of the most cliff hangiest hanger in history. I also liked the new characters, such as Mamie and Emmy. I look forward to the next book so that I can be clarified on what is going on with everyone. Are the ancients bad or are the humans?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account