Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
So this one picks up right where the other left off and don't worry if you haven't read the others in a while, this books spends the most time playing catch up. It will tell you ever major detail of the last books and even some of the minor books. This felt like a filer book to me. Going from one to the other and nothing too much happens until the end.

I did love seeing Zoey and Aphrodite's relationship. I liked that it wasn't something you'd see in every other book. I also love their banter when they talk to each other, it's funny.

What I love most about these books is how the Native American influence they use. Now I'm not Cherokee (I'm Apache) but it's still nice to see some of the Native stuff. I enjoy it very much.

I do feel Zoey grew in this novel some and I liked that. She felt less self centered and a little less worried over dudes. Which, don't get me wrong, I won't read a novel unless there is some kind of romance but three dudes? That's a bit much to me.

I also love seeing Stevie Rae coming to terms with what she is now and trying to help the others. I really love her character, she's sweet as apple pie.

This novel ends with Kalona being released from the Earth and this one marks where stuff really starts to move. Can't wait to jump into the next one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account