Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved Hourglass! This book captivated me from the very first page. Before reading Hourglass, reading about time travel never seemed very interesting to me. Myra McEntire makes this story jump off the page and you instantly fall in love with her characters and the world she has created. Emerson, Michael, and Kaleb are quite the trio. I still can't decide; Michael, Kaleb, Michael, Kaleb...Kaleb...Michael. It's a tough decision, read it and you'll see why!

I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel. I'm hoping there are more scenes with Emerson's best friend, Lily. She is a great friend to Emerson and has her own special story as well. I'm also hoping for a lot more Kaleb and Michael. :)

If you've always thought (much like me) that a book on time travel couldn't be that much fun to read, PLEASE pick this one up. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Good Points
Hourglass is simply charming
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 27, 2012
I agree with Claire. You do fall in love with this book. My best friend recmmended this book for me. At first it was just another book but when i finished it i was in love. The trio of emerson, Micheal and Kaleb was amazing. I rarely liked trios in books. But this one is only one word: sexy. I hope everyone reads this book.
May 27, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Have you gotten a chance to read TIMEPIECE? If not, it will be released on June 12th. If you loved HOURGLASS, you will really love TIMEPIECE. :)
2 results - showing 1 - 2