Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
HOGWARTS DRESS-UP features ten of our favorite characters as paper dolls. There's Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna, Draco, Cho, Snape, and Dumbledore and each character has one to three outfit changes. There's also a bonus of creatures like Fawkes, Crookshanks, Hedwig, Scabbers, Trevor, Puffskein, a second owl, a thestral, and Dobby. In this one book, there's enough for children to have their own Harry Potter adventure right in their home!

In the beginning, there is a little bit of information about each character that even includes some fun facts that I find fascinating. This book stimulates a child's imagination and would be great for them to play with alone or with friends. With the rise of Barbies, it's been a while since I've seen paper dolls and I love it. They're so simple yet perfect, especially for those people who are afraid of real dolls (yess, that's me, so this is a great alternative for my daughter). The design of the dolls reminds me of the cuteness of the Chibi art style and I can't get enough of how adorable they are.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to children who love Harry Potter and playing pretend. As an adult, I must confess that I love the idea of this book and it makes a nice addition to my Harry Potter collection.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account