Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Let me just start by saying, I absolutely loved What If It's Us. However, I wasn't super happy with the ending (though, I understand why it had to go that way) and needed more closure. So, when I heard it was getting a sequel, I was beyond excited.

It was absolutely worth the wait.

This is the sequel I needed. It's perfect.

It was so fun jumping back into this world and reconnecting with Ben and Arthur, and all their friends. Seriously, I missed Dylan's obnoxiousness. I loved seeing how they'd grown in the two-year gap. They're all grown up and trying to figure out their place in the world. As well as who they should do so with.

Ben and Arthur each have their new boyfriends, and they happen to be in the same area for the summer when Arthur gets the internship of a lifetime. The two reconnect and try to be friends, but both are feeling the sparks come alive again... not that they ever really left.

Despite the book being almost 500 pages, it felt like a quick read. It was fun and easy to get into. I didn't want to put it down.

As always, Becky and Adam stole my heart. I love all their books, but there's just something about this duology, maybe it's the collaboration, that makes me want to live with these characters forever. I highly recommend reading both books!
Good Points
- Wonderful characters
- Beautiful love story
- Fun read
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account