Review Detail

Curve School Age Anxieties with Mindful Techniques
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Hattie Harmony is out to cure everyone's worries about their first day of school. Whether it's butterflies in your tummy or fear of failing, Hattie is there to save the day and turn that fear into a positive experience instead. With her handy dandy catch phrase and tool belt, Hattie is on the way. But she isn't without her own fears. She just knows how to stand up to them by having courage.

HATTIE HARMONY: WORRY DETECTIVE is the perfect story for children who are about to start heir first day of school because it will ease the anxieties they have. The illustrations are so adorable just like the main character and I love how they're all animals. It makes it more intriguing to children. I also like how the author incorporates stress relieving techniques that children can use whenever things seem so overwhelming.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to children who have anxieties because the author teaches them mindful coping mechanisms to help curve their fears with the cutest illustrations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account