Review Detail

Kids Fiction 489
Cute and Easy Read!
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Harry absolutely loves his yard and wants nothing more than to be a good dog. One day, a squirrel takes up residence in his yard and that’s when things take a turn. The squirrel destroys the flowers, digs holes, and more while Harry just wants to enjoy his surroundings. He wants to stop the squirrel but the only thing his endeavors lead to is the shift of blame to him. But Harry is a good dog and needs to prove to his owners who the real culprit is. If only he could speak human.

HARRY’S SQUIRREL PROBLEM is a cute and silly story about a dog who just wants to enjoy his yard. His fun is spoiled by a squirrel and the reader gets to witness the classic dog versus squirrel. With that being said, it gives off some Tom and Jerry vibes and my daughter and I love it. It’s an easy to read book that’s perfect for early readers. My daughter’s six years old and enjoyed learning to read this book. The illustrations are adorable and soft so they don’t distract the child’s eyes from the words.

Final Verdict: Overall, HARRY’S SQUIRREL PROBLEM is a cute story for early readers that’ll leave them smiling and laughing. It’s perfect for fans of animals or for those who have pet dogs.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account