Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
HARRY POTTER: JOKE SHOP uses the magic of water to reveal the answers to jokes and some hidden images. It comes with a paintbrush to dip into the water and spread on the white areas throughout the book. As an image or words appear, it looks as if you cast a spell to do so. Best part, when they dry, they return to white so you can do it all over again.

The colors are bright and the illustrations are Chibi style which makes them adorable. There are a lot of jokes scattered throughout the book and most of them are really corny. My five year old loves using the paintbrush like it's her own wand and I love that it's mess-free. There are also different activities to do throughout the book like drawing a map and some note pages in the back for children to write, so it's more than just your average joke book. Much more.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to fans of Harry Potter and to those parents who want to give their children something fun to do. HARRY POTTER: JOKE BOOK is both engaging and funny that'll hold a child's attention for a while.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account