Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
It is Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As Voldermort's sinister forces amass and a spirit of gloom and fear sweeps the land, it becomes more and more clear to Harry that he will soon have to confront his destiny. But is he up to the challenges ahead of him? And what's more, will he be able to survive them?

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince must be one of my most favourite Harry Potter books. I know I said that before in my other reviews, but I truly feel that this is the one. It has all the same themes, but in this book, they go deeper, both in the words and yourself.

I thought that it was so clever of J.L. Rowling to not make Harry go out there and try to kill Voldermort by force, but let him figure out the pieces of his enemy, through memories, then act upon them. This is something very few books have, patience, as in most, the character would go and try to finish the job quickly.

The characters are growing up as well, and crushes and relationships start to break up Hermione, Ron and Harry. They came back together near the end, but its kinda sad and funny to see them grow up.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is fun, mystical and thrilling, with hints of mystery, action and magic. This book is for everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone.
Good Points
-Harry Potter cannot go wrong!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account