N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Alyssa

After hearing excellent reviews on the Gossip Girl Book Series I decided to pick it up and see for myself what all the gossip was about. The book and the remainder of books in the series that I have already read have been all I expected and more. The books concentrate on the lives of a group of teens living the life on the Upper East Side of New York City. They shop at the finest stores, go to the most incredible parties and attend the most expensive schools. But there lives arent all that easy, they are faced with most of the challenges that regular teens in high schools everywhere face, getting into the best colleges, looking good, relationships, drinking, drugs and there home lives.
The first book in the series starts off with Serena, one of the groups friends returning from a boarding school that she had been attending for the past year. Blair the it girl, after Serena was gone, is very upset about the return of her best friend and begins to spread vicious rumors around the school along with her boyfriend Nate. I wont tell you all about it youll have to read about the gossip in the book. The story is told by an anonymous Gossip Girl that posts some rumors in a column every now and again. This book along with the others in the series are anything but boring, as they focus on these rich kids living the incredible life the action is extremely suspenseful. This series is surprisingly unlike any book I have read on this subject. It gets inside the kids lives and shows the things that you may not expect from this bunch of kids, but youll need to read it to find out what all the gossip is about.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account