N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Parker is that one traveler who stood in a yellow wood trying to decide which road to take. The less traveled by or the more traveled by road. Two choices to make. It's a huge topic of Golden. Most likely the theme. (Actually it is the one of the main themes of Golden.) From this analogy, you should be able to guess which road she taken. If not, perhaps you didn't click on the link or didn't understand the poem. Or you never read the poem.

Golden was entertaining. It was all about the paths, the choices one can make. All these endless possibilities. One after another. Then there is always bandits on the path, taking away chance. Golden was an emotional roller coaster. It was well written, beautiful and surprising in the 'how' section. It was sad yet happy between the pages. In the journal entries of Julianna Farnetti.

The writing was amazing. It was good as Divergent by Veronica Roth. I love books like this. The description of the love interest could be much more descriptive. Then it would be much more interesting like Jace Lightwood. Then Golden would be a whole new book, so unlike the Golden already here.

The plot was goooood. I love Golden! All those twist and turns were exciting. It was nice to read this book right after Grave Mercy.

The ending! I love how Jessi Kirby wrote the ending. The ending allowed readers to discuss theories and ridiculous ideas. Golden's ending=More Discussion about Golden. Good job, Jessi Kirby. Wonderful ending.

Characters:

Parker Frost... Amazing girl. She's smart, beautiful in personality, and hilarious. I love her. She's torn between choices. She has to fight between two parts. Her heart and her mind. Her want and her mother's want. (What is it always the parents?) I don't blame her choices, they may not be good, but they are interesting. Parker is hopeful. She has a lot of hope, that fades with Hope's decision. But she gets up and went through it.

Julianna: Even though she doesn't appear very much, readers can feel her spirit. I can't believe her choices in her conflicts.

Rating: Five out of Five

-ofpaperandwords.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account