N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Opening sentence: "The first time I died, I didn't see God."

Beginning Thoughts: I discovered this book while randomly searching book trailers (which is just something I do...for fun). I probably watched the trailer at least ten times before finally getting the book. Anxiously I started reading the book ready to learn about the main character, Delaney and her anomaly.

Main Character: Delaney is an interesting enough character, but she kind of frustrated me with her "I was going to..., but then I didn't." Maybe she was nervous? Or confused? I don't know, but it got kind of annoying after a while. Then, she had three guys to choose from (yes, three, you heard me right). One minute, she's all, "I'm fat, and not very pretty," and the next she has to decide between three guys. WHAT? I must be downright disgusting if she's ugly.

The three guys: Carson, Decker, and Troy... I have to say, I like all of their names. Very original. Carson seems to be an okay guy, if not a huge flirt. Or at least that's what we're told, even though he doesn't really flirt with that many girls. Decker, on the other hand, can't decide which girl he wants between the main character and big-boobed-Tara. Troy could have been so much more interesting, but his time was...cut short. Troy is in all of the action, but yet we never really learn that much about him until almost the very end.

The Romance: There really wasn't that much. Delaney and Decker have supposedly known each other since they were young, so they mostly just sit at a comfortable friendship that they uncomfortably try to turn into something more. But, problem is, neither of them wants to admit that that's what they're interested in.

Final Thoughts: Even though the review sound like I hated the book, I didn't. I enjoyed the read, even if there were a couple of flaws. I don't regret the time I spent, and I still look forward to reading more from the author.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account