Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
There really isn't much that I have to say about this book since it's merely a compilation of short stories told from Four—or Tobias's—point of view, but there are a couple of things that I really admire this Veronica Roth's Four.
Good Points
? ? ? ?
(Warning: Review may contain spoilers!)

There really isn't much that I have to say about this book since it's merely a compilation of short stories told from Four—or Tobias's—point of view, but there are a couple of things that I really admire this Veronica Roth's Four.

Tobias's character is the first. I really like the fact that I finally understand who he is as an individual. In the Divergent books, I could not really grasp his persona because his actions and words are interlaced with Tris. So to speak, the Tobias that I read in those books are defined by Tris. However, in this compilation, I learn Tobias's voice, how his mind functions, what he thinks of everything that is happening around him. I learn about his beliefs, his virtues, what he values—what he truly fears. I hear his opinions sans the involvement of Tris's character, or her own input about a certain matter.

READ MY FULL REVIEW HERE: http://theroundtheclockperuser.blogspot.com/2015/07/book-review-four-divergent-story.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account