Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Although this book was ok. It lacked that wow factor that makes you want to read more! As I get ready to start book two Echo I really hope that the pace picks up and that it stops reading like a series. It really slowed Fated down. For the 352 pages I found myself wanting to start a new book instead of continuing. Yet, I still finished it. Its a great story and I am a deff. fan of Noel's over series called The Immortal Series. It was great fast paced and wonderful. But this new Seekers Series is very slow. I think that she could have deleted around 100 pages made it a little faster and it would have been perfect! So although this was not a DNF for me. It is deff a book you don't want to get into unless you are in for the long haul!

Now that that is over. I wanted to add that I loved the characters. I think that naming one Dare (pronounce not the spelling) and one Dace was a little convenient lol. But, thats ok.

PS. Noel if you are reading this I still love you and your books!! The Immortal Series kept me up at night as it is one of the first series I had to wait for the next one to be published!!!

"*I received a copy of this book for free to review, this in no way influenced my review, all opinions are 100% honest and my own."
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account