Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Fated by Alyson Noel was an interesting book. Alyson Noel has really woven an intricate tale and set this series off on a really cool beginning.
Fated is a book you really need to get into before the story begins. The first 50 pages or so provide a lot of backstory and it got a bit confusing at times. Even after this, I found the story to be a bit confusing at times. I got confused with what was real and what was wasn't.
I really liked the build up of the story. I felt like this was very much a first book in a series, where everything is established, and that book 2 is going to be awesome! Alyson Noel has taken such an interesting take into the world of fantasy. It was new and refreshing, and there are a lot of questions I cannot wait to have answered.
Fated is host to cast of great characters! I really loved them all. I loved Xotichl - she was great. I really hope to see more of her in the next book in the series. I know I was supposed to not like Cade, but he had some appeal to him too. Dace was pretty much the cutest guy ever. Daire was such a strong heroine, which I loved.
Fated had a few flaws, but overall, I really enjoyed it. I really am anxious to see where Alyson Noel leads Daire and Dace in the next installment of their story.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account