Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What worked: Satisfying conclusion to a new plus-sized superheroine. I loved the further antics of Faith and her friends. In this sequel, Faith is trying to deal with her grandmother going into an assisted living facility while making sense of her nemesis Colleen's return to school. In the first book, Colleen had been part of an experiment and ended up torching most everything in her path with her fire ability. Add to that other shady characters and fast-paced action with one endearing new superheroine.

I really love Faith. She's more of the reluctant heroine throughout. She loves her close-knit group of friends, her grandmother, and even her newfound ability of flying. She's also a teen most can identify with. She's willing to do anything for her friends and a love interest that just happens to return on the scene.

The action scene during a Prom gives a whole new meaning to high school drama. There's also a new reveal on psiots and I can't help but wonder if there might in fact be a spin-off book in the future?

Kudos for the events of the previous novel woven in throughout so readers don't forget what happened.

Fun, action-packed conclusion to superheroine Faith Herbert's adventures. Guaranteed to appeal to fans of superhero novels with characters that are easy to relate to.

Good Points
1. Satisfying conclusion to a new superheroine
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account