Review Detail

AROUND THE WORLD DURING THE SUMMER
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Lauren

THIS BOOK WAS REALLY GOOD. A GIRL RECEIVED ALL THESE LETTER FROM HER DEAD AUNT. HER AUNT WAS SPONTANEOUS AND LIVED IN THE MOMENT. THIS STORY TOOK PLACE ONE SUMMER. THIS GIRL GOT TO TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORLD, MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND MAKING FRIENDS. SHE MET HER AUNTS HUSBAND, SOME ONE THAT NO ONE KNEW ABOUT AND MET A BOY AS WELL. IN THE END, HER AUNT WHO WAS AN ARTISIT, FOUND HER AUNTS WORK HIDDEN IN A LOCKER AT A DEPARTMENT STORE IN WHICH HER HUSBAND WORKED, KNOWINGTHAT HER ART WORK WOULD BECOME MORE VALUABLE AFTER SHE HAD DIED, SHE LEFT HER ART WORK TO HER NEICE SO SHE CAN HAVE THE MONEY AND BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PERSON.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Dog and Rabbit

0.0 (0)
A funny, sweet story of unrequited friendship from the creator...

0.0 (0)
Lena and Campbell aren't friends. ...

0.0 (0)
The youngest doctor in America, an Indian-American teen makes her...
Prophecy Untold (Shadow Realms book 3)

0.0 (0)
Finding out my mother was taken by the demons was...
Sick Kids in Love

0.0 (0)
Isabel has one rule: no dating. It’s easier―...
Pawns (The Wielders of Arantha)

5.0 (2)

0.0 (0)
Seven hundred years in the future, a powerful alien...
Perfectly Oblivious

0.0 (0)
Cameron Bates (Cam) could have almost any girl at...
By Any Means Necessary

0.0 (0)
Heart-wrenchingly honest, fans of Brandy Colbert and Nicola Yoon...
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

4.3 (1)
Annie and Lee were just children when a brutal...
Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1)

0.0 (0)
Into the Crooked Place begins a gritty two-book YA...
The Rift

0.0 (0)
As corporate greed is pitted against supernatural forces, two...
The Light at the Bottom of the World (The Light at the Bottom of the World, #1)

0.0 (0)
In the last days of the twenty-first century, sea creatures...
Conceal, Don't Feel (Twisted Tales, #7)

0.0 (0)
What if Anna and Elsa never knew each other? ...

0.0 (0)
Bestselling Divergent and Carve the Mark author Veronica Roth delivers...
Bernard Pepperlin

0.0 (0)
The drowsy Dormouse from Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland...
Vicarious

0.0 (0)
Paula Stokes weaves together a series of mysteries and the...

Latest Member Reviews

Super Powers

"The story: Hot on the heels of the event of Super Humans (Book One), we get inside..."
Super Humans

"The story: Best friends Chloe and Miranda, eager to start their college careers, move into an old, off-campus Victorian..."
Goddess Ascending

"Elidi is a Goddess, or she will be when she ascends but to do that she must survive an attack..."
Awaken New Bloods

"Awaken by Michelle Bryan is the story of a young woman, just turned 18 living in a world after “The..."
Mage's Apprentice

"Aspen lives in New York City where the Mage's council oversee the well being of the people in it. As..."
Twisted Saga Collection 1

"Cassie, Marley, Tyler and Eve were great characters with well developed backstories. I enjoyed the story, it did..."
Areion

"Feedback I don’t even know where to begin. This story was amazing. Lela created an outstanding world and rich..."
Awakening of Fire (Dragon Born, #1)

"Felicia never thought her life could be turned upside down by taking a trip to the mall. But when she's..."
Emerge: The Captive: (Book 3)

"Feedback Emerge: The Captive takes place between Awakening and Judgment through Sasha and Quinn’s point of view. At first..."
Emerge: The Assignment: An Immortals of Indriell Novella

"A great side story for anyone following this series. The story: Tessa is a fighter, but she believes she..."
Ruthless Magic (Conspiracy of Magic #1)

"The story: In a world that knows magic exists there are only some people who have the power to wield..."
Emerge: The Captive: (Book 3)

"The story: Captured by an Immortal organisation called Soma, Quinn struggles to keep his secrets hidden from his captors. Secrets..."
A Mortal Song

"Sora has been raised by the kami in Mt. Fuji and enjoys her life with her parents and her best..."
The Wing Collector

"Feedback The Wing Collector by Kristin Helving was a very enjoyable read! This was a very interesting approach to..."
Emerge: The Judgment (Book 2)

"Feedback Emerge: The Judgement was a great second entry to this series. I had some issues with the first..."
Soul Catchers

"When her mom is attacked by a wolf, Wren has no choice but to use her magic to try to..."
The Wing Collector

"Wow oh wow. Where to start? THE WING COLLECTOR is a completely original take on a faerie story and is..."
Society of Wishes (Wish Quartet, #1)

"What I Liked: This book is told from Jo’s POV as she makes a wish and something she never..."
Kingdom of Embers

"What I Liked: This book is told from Alena’s POV, who is a half vampire, half witch, and her..."
Marked Beauty

"What I loved: The plot was different from anything that I have read before. This story is told from..."