Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 40928
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL BY doctor0lovespell@gmail.com
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL BY doctor0lovespell@gmail.com  My name is Wendy Ruth, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I’m not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. 0love , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 24hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 24hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I’m still surprise till now about this miracle, i couldn’t conceive but as soon as the spell was cast, i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: email: doctor0lovespell@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +1 (201) 781-2375 You can also visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa  or view his website: https://doctor0lovespell.wordpress.com/
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Neighborhood Surprise

0.0 (0)
All the children in the neighborhood like Mrs. Fig. She...
Jet the Cat (Is Not a Cat)

0.0 (0)
Jet is not like any other cat . . ....
Clique Here: A Wish Novel

0.0 (0)
Lily loves science and hanging out with her best friend,...
Smoke and Mirrors: The Heartstone

0.0 (0)
Corbin, a powerful shapeshifting young mage, was just beginning to...
Better Together

0.0 (0)
Freaky Friday meets The Parent Trap in New York Times...
Llama Llama Meets the Babysitter

0.0 (0)
With over 30 million copies in print, Anna Dewdney's New...
City (Wheels at Work)

0.0 (0)
Delivering, collecting, transporting and recycling! Lift the flap to see...
A Season of Flowers

0.0 (0)
Michael Garland (Daddy Played the Blues) displays his impressive illustration...
You Are Fantastic!

0.0 (0)
From Hello!Lucky, the creators of My Mom Is Magical! and...
Early One Morning

0.0 (0)
Join a little boy searching the farm for his breakfast...
Little Sap: The Magical Story of a Little Forest Family

0.0 (0)
A little tree, guided by her family circle and forest...
The Little Things: A Story about Acts of Kindness

0.0 (0)
One girl’s simple act of kindness causes ripples in her...
The Cruelest Mercy (The Kinder Poison, #2)

0.0 (0)
In this sequel to The Kinder Poison—which People magazine proclaimed...
The City Beautiful

0.0 (0)
Death lurks around every corner in this unforgettable Jewish historical...
The Shape of Thunder

0.0 (0)
Cora hasn’t spoken to her best friend, Quinn, in a...

Latest Member Reviews

The Neighborhood Surprise

"THE NEIGHBORHOOD SURPRISE is a sweet picture book about community coming together. Mrs. Fig is one of the favorite neighbors..."
Jet the Cat (Is Not a Cat)

"JET THE CAT (IS NOT A CAT) is a charming picture book about a cat who does not quite fit..."
My High School Valentine Boyfriend

"My High School Valentine Boyfriend is a swoony, sweet teen romance. Shay and Finn are matched to work together on..."
Rolling Warrior: The Incredible, Sometimes Awkward, True Story of a Rebel Girl on Wheels Who Helped Spark a Revolution

"Born in 1947, Heumann had polio at a very young age, leaving her legs and arms very weak. She was..."
Clique Here: A Wish Novel

"Lily has decided she really needs to leave her private school after an embarrassing incident with mean girl Courtenay, so..."
Ghosts Unveiled! (Creepy and True #2)

"Ghosts are something that middle school students still think might be real; we have a lot of conversations about this..."
I Can See Clearly

"Luc Ponti comes from a strong Italian family, and his father (an NCAA point guard, Princeton grad, Special Forces and..."
Fire with Fire

"Dani Rivera may excel at every part of her dragon slaying training, but she would rather focus on being normal..."
A Time of Fear: America in the Era of Red Scares and Cold War

"Starting with Vladimir Lenin's evolution in the early 1900s, Marrin gives a really complete overview of Communism and the reaction..."
Better Together

"BETTER TOGETHER is a delightful and charming YA contemporary read about sisterhood, family, and healing. Siri lives with her mother..."
El Deafo: Superpowered Edition

"This graphic novel memoir chronicles the author's experiences with hearing loss. After a childhood bout with meningitis at age 4,..."
The Unexplainable Disappearance of Mars Patel

"Mars Patel idolizes Oliver Pruitt, a powerful tech giant who also runs Pruitt Prep. Mars and his friends Toothpick, JP,..."
Get a Clue: A Bookish Boyfriends #4

"In this fourth book set at Reginald R. Hero High, we meet Huck and Win, the brother of Curtis from..."
Llama Llama Meets the Babysitter

"LLAMA LLAMA MEETS THE BABYSITTER is an overall fun new installment in the Llama Llama series. Following the usual format..."
City (Wheels at Work)

"WHEELS AT WORK: CITY is a simple but fun lift-the-flap book about vehicles little ones will see around the city...."
The Fault In Our Stars

"I had enjoyed this book to great extent. I loved the relationship connection between the two characters and how the..."
A Season of Flowers

"A SEASON OF FLOWERS is a lovely board book told from the perspective of flowers that appear from the spring..."
You Are Fantastic!

"YOU ARE FANTASTIC! is a brightly colored and cheerful read celebrating YOU! The book walks through some metaphorical compliments, such..."
Early One Morning

"EARLY ONE MORNING is a picture book walk around a farm. A little boy heads out to find a couple..."
Little Sap: The Magical Story of a Little Forest Family

"LITTLE SAP is a beautifully illustrated story about growing up, seasons, and forests. Little Sap can't wait to be a..."