Review Detail

The Ultimante Fantastic Beasts Fan Experience!
Overall rating 

Plot 

N/A
Characters 

Writing Style 

N/A
This book has EVERYTHING and is the ultimate, magical experience for fans of FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD. There are a lot of interactive items that just make the book like newspaper articles, There's a bookmark attached to it that's a cool touch.

I absolutely love the notice at the beginning. I think my favorite thing is Newt's Ministry of Magic Identity card because it looks like his face is moving in it! There's just so many amazing things: the Paris post card, the Spellbound article, and so much more!

THE ARCHIVE OF MAGIC is epic and contains pictures and information about all of my favorite characters from the Crimes of Grindelwald. It was exciting not knowing what surprise was coming up next. It makes me want to watch the movie again.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to all fans of Fantastic Beasts and the Harry Potter franchise.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Now That I've Found You

0.0 (0)
Now That I've Found You is a YA novel about...
Entwined

0.0 (0)
Sometimes love gets a bit twisted. ...
A Girl in Three Parts

0.0 (0)
I can split myself in two . . . something...
Honor Lost (The Honors, #3)

0.0 (0)
Quick-thinking Leviathan pilot Zara Cole must stop a planet-eating monster...
If...

0.0 (0)
Take a fantastical journey through an inspiring world where anything...
Baby Up, Baby Down: A First Book of Opposites

0.0 (0)
Handpicked by Amazon kids’ books editor, Seira Wilson, for Prime...
Be Our Guest!

0.0 (0)
Join Gray Malin’s menagerie of wild animals for a stay...
Hat Tricks

0.0 (0)
Meet Hattie the magician―she’s a natural performer, and you’re invited...
Stanley's Toolbox

0.0 (0)
It’s another busy day with Stanley and friends! ...
Spring Is Here!

0.0 (0)
When spring arrives, baby animals come out to play with...
10 Things I Hate About Pinky

0.0 (0)
The delightful follow-up to When Dimple Met Rishi and There’s...
The Child of Chaos

0.0 (0)
This is what fantasy fiction should be." --Piers Anthony, New...
Want to Read Rate this book 1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars Preview Star-Spangled: The Story of a Flag, a Battle, and the American Anthem

0.0 (0)
“O say can you see” begins one of the most...

0.0 (0)
July 20, 1969. It’s a day that has earned a...
Thurgood Marshall

0.0 (0)
When Thurgood Marshall—the great grandson of a slave—was born, African...

Latest Member Reviews

The Muddy Little Piggy's

"All together this was written for children and it definitely shows I think any child that loves farm animals will..."
The Puppy Who Found A Boy

"Reader reviewed by Brittany Written from the puppy's point of view, it shows how special the bond between a..."

"Reader reviewed by Kevis Hendrickson Every now and then, a book comes along that reaffirms one's faith in the power..."

"Reader reviewed by Jenny I bought the book for my son and we both just finished it. Finally a book..."

"Reader reviewed by Jeannie THE CHRONICLES OF VIRAGO: BOOK 1 THE NOVUS is about a 12-year-old girl, Makenna Grace..."

"Reader reviewed by John C. Brown MR. PLANEMAKER'S FLYING MACHINE Except for those with a phobia, flying has..."

"Reader reviewed by Natalie Novakowski This story is about a 12-year-old girl named Makenna. Makennas mother is going..."

"Reader reviewed by Ian (Age 13) Mak is a 12-year-old girl who lives in Pasadena, California. Mak's mother..."

"Reader reviewed by NH My daughter and I have been captivated by the imagery and action in this adventurous book...."

"Reader reviewed by Michelle The book follows the adventures of Makenna Gold who is recruited by three Fairies..."

"Reader reviewed by Kimmy Finally a book that is adventurous but also provides good lessons for children. I..."

"Reader reviewed by Laura It's Only Ink! Take a Magic Carpet Ride Laura Clarizio has written a fantastic..."
Evan, the Warrior of Nod (Evan #1)

"Reader reviewed by Ervin E. Harmon "Evan, The Warrior of Nod" by Tamara Shepherd is a book that I enjoyed..."
The Adventures of Captain Computerman and His Sidekick Mouseman: The Saving of the Toy Websites

"Reader reviewed by Shirley Roe Adult Reviewer: Shirley Roe, Allbooks Reviews Kids who love computers and web surfing..."
The Adventures of Captain Computerman and His Sidekick Mouseman: The Saving of the Toy Websites

"Reader reviewed by John L. Hoh, Jr. of bookideas.com I wondered how long it would be until kids books developed..."

"Reader reviewed by Haley Hodge of allbookreviews.com Genre: Children Title: The Adventures of Captain Computerman and His Sidekick..."

"Reader reviewed by Shirley Roe Adult Reviewer: Shirley Roe, Allbooks Reviews Kids who love computers and web surfing..."

"Reader reviewed by Haley Hodge Genre: Children Title: The Adventures of Captain Computerman and His Sidekick Mouseman ..."

"Reader reviewed by John Hoh, Jr. I wondered how long it would be until kids books developed with new technology..."

"Reader reviewed by Eddie This is a great book, my daughter and her cousins loved it. The book is filled..."