Review Detail

The Ultimante Fantastic Beasts Fan Experience!
Overall rating 

Plot 

N/A
Characters 

Writing Style 

N/A
This book has EVERYTHING and is the ultimate, magical experience for fans of FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD. There are a lot of interactive items that just make the book like newspaper articles, There's a bookmark attached to it that's a cool touch.

I absolutely love the notice at the beginning. I think my favorite thing is Newt's Ministry of Magic Identity card because it looks like his face is moving in it! There's just so many amazing things: the Paris post card, the Spellbound article, and so much more!

THE ARCHIVE OF MAGIC is epic and contains pictures and information about all of my favorite characters from the Crimes of Grindelwald. It was exciting not knowing what surprise was coming up next. It makes me want to watch the movie again.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to all fans of Fantastic Beasts and the Harry Potter franchise.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Monster Hypothesis

0.0 (0)
Welcome to Bohring-home to 453 people, 2,053 alligators, and one...
Where the World Ends

0.0 (0)
Winner of the 2018 Carnegie Medal! New from Michael L....
Carnevil (Monsterstreet #3)

0.0 (0)
“Fast, funny, frightening—and filled with shocks and surprises. These books...
Prophecy Untold (Shadow Realms book 3)

0.0 (0)
Finding out my mother was taken by the demons...
Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things

0.0 (0)
In this charming debut about first love and second...
Six Goodbyes We Never Said

0.0 (0)
Two teens meet after tragedy and learn about love,...
Golden Crown

0.0 (0)
No longer only a warrior. Not just a queen....

0.0 (0)
The first vampire. The last Nephilim. The end...
The Galactic Adventures of Hazel - Gurecoa

0.0 (0)
What is it like to live in 4519 AD...
Batman: Nightwalker (The Graphic Novel)

0.0 (0)
This action-packed graphic novel based on the New York...

0.0 (0)
Seventeen-year-old Rose Hemmersbach aspires to break out of small town...
Stuffed

0.0 (0)
Welcome, little one. You have been chosen to join us,...

Latest Member Reviews

No Such Person

"Teen Miranda has long suffered by comparison to her older sister Lander, who has big plans to attend medical school...."

" This is is the kind of book you can’t put down. One mystery after the other, Janie..."
Janie Face to Face (Janie Johnson #5)

SamSam
"For starters I have not read any of the previous four books to this series. I honestly thought this was..."
Janie Face to Face (Janie Johnson #5)

"The entire Janie Johnson series was republished in attractive new paperback editions in May 2012 by Random House's Ember imprint...."

"Annie is a “romantic in the wrong century,” but her boyfriend is more interested in his old cars. But one..."
Last Dance

"Reader reviewed by iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books Read the original post at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books This book..."

"Reader reviewed by Ruthie I admit, I was pretty excited to finally finish this series, and not cause I..."

"Reader reviewed by Ruthie Well, this series is definitely throwing me for a loop. I can't decide if I..."

"Reader reviewed by Ruthie Ugh. I wish I had only read the first in this series. ..."

"Reader reviewed by Ruthie This book definitely had an intriguing storyline. After glancing at the synopsis I just had to..."
Hit the Road

"Reader reviewed by Amanda Bragel Hit and Run is life-changing lesson within a story written by Lurlene McDaniel. This..."

"Reader reviewed by Joe I enjoyed the book because of the sudden turn in the book. It..."