Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 8924
Great series to read!
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

While this wasn't quite as good as the first book in the series, it does a great job of continuing the line. The world created is great, and I really like the characters, especially Minho and Winston. I didn't like some of what happened near the end (Winston, obviously), but I won't spoil it with details. Still, despite a few hiccups, it's a good read. Looking forward to Book 3. The last chapter is pretty kick-a&& and leaves us wanted to read on.
Good Points
Excellent series, and great book.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Dating Makes Perfect

0.0 (0)
The Tech sisters don’t date in high school. Not because...
Now That I've Found You

0.0 (0)
Now That I've Found You is a YA novel about...
Entwined

0.0 (0)
Sometimes love gets a bit twisted. ...
A Girl in Three Parts

0.0 (0)
I can split myself in two . . . something...
Honor Lost (The Honors, #3)

0.0 (0)
Quick-thinking Leviathan pilot Zara Cole must stop a planet-eating monster...
If...

0.0 (0)
Take a fantastical journey through an inspiring world where anything...
Baby Up, Baby Down: A First Book of Opposites

0.0 (0)
Handpicked by Amazon kids’ books editor, Seira Wilson, for Prime...
Be Our Guest!

0.0 (0)
Join Gray Malin’s menagerie of wild animals for a stay...
Hat Tricks

0.0 (0)
Meet Hattie the magician―she’s a natural performer, and you’re invited...
Stanley's Toolbox

0.0 (0)
It’s another busy day with Stanley and friends! ...
Spring Is Here!

0.0 (0)
When spring arrives, baby animals come out to play with...

Latest Member Reviews

Girls With Razor Hearts

"Now that Mena and the other girls have escaped Innovations Academy, they find their past hasn't left them. Mena vows..."
Breakout

"BREAKOUT by A.M. Rose is an edge-of-your-seat, YA dystopian adventure that will have you turning page after page well past..."
Breakout

"BREAKOUT is a thrilling and fast-paced YA sci-fi/dystopian. Lezah is in prison for a crime she cannot remember. This future..."
The Kingdom

"Westworld meets Disney World in this deliciously engaging YA fantasy/thriller. THE KINGDOM follows Ana, one of seven Fantasists that are..."
Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1)

"At turns captivating, intense, amazing, and terrible. Told in first-person present-tense from the perspective of young..."
The Thousandth Floor

"Everything about this book is so glamorous, dramatic, and intriguing. Right down to that stunning cover. Katharine McGee..."
Illuminae

"Wow! I'm not even sure what to say about this book without ruining it for everyone. I'm not normally much..."
172 Hours on the Moon

"172 Hours on the Moon was an interesting novel. It was full of suspense, thrills, and horror. The author crafted..."
Illuminae

"This book jumps right into the action. Kady and Ezra's home planet; Kerenza is invaded by BeiTech. UTA (United Terran..."
The Thousandth Floor

"The book was told through five different POVs and each storyteller was unique with their own strong voice. I thought..."
The Thousandth Floor

"The Thousandth Floor is a novel wherein Pretty Little Liars meets Gossip Girls…in a deeper sense. When I started..."
Illuminae

"The story follows exes Kady and Ezra after two rival corporations decide to go to war, resulting in the destruction..."